Jean Schlumberger is known for creating whimsical jewelry designs that frequently interpret natural forms. Jean was known for seeing something in the wild and immediately going to his studio to re-create it out of gemstones and precious metals. He was one of four jewelers that Tiffany & Co. has permitted to sign their work.
The rings centers on a lovely square emerald-cut aquamarine, weighing approximately 9.50 carats. Tsavorite leaves wrap around the base of the aquamarine while the flowers stand up from within. The flowers are set with round white diamonds and round yellow diamond centers.
- Aquamarine is approximately 9.50 carats.
- Signed Schlumberger Studios, Tiffany & Co., numbered 62273704
- 48 round diamonds weighing a total of approximately 0.75 carats, color F-G-H, clarity VVS-VS
- Two round yellow diamonds weighing a total of approximately .06 carats
- 18k yellow gold and platinum mounting
- US ring size 7 1/4
- Dimensions: top of ring measures approximately approximately one inch in diameter
- Gross weight: 17.8 grams